We are the designers and manufacturers of best in class road maintenance solutions.
|Job Title||International Sales Executive|
|Reports To||Managing Director|
|Location||This role operates on a hybrid working model, meaning the majority of this role can be carried out remotely. Travel will be required to attend Carrick on Shannon, and other sites across Europe/International markets. Travel would be agreed in advance with your manager.|
|Contract Type||Permanent – Full-time|
|Start Date||Potentially February 2022|
|Salary & Benefits:||Base salary of €45,000 with guaranteed bonus of €10,000 in first year Uncapped commissions for year two onwards, reviewed annually 20 days Annual Leave per annum & Statutory Bank Holidays Employee Assistance Program Mobile phone, Laptop Company Pension Scheme (5% contribution matched)* Death In Service Insurance* Income protection* *On completion of 6 months successful employment|
About the company:
Archway Products Ltd. is a leader in the development and manufacture of innovative road repair machinery. Our flagship product, the Roadmaster Spray Injection Patching unit, is a one-person operated machine that can repair several types of road repair defects from the safety of the cab. Details on the operation of the Roadmaster machine can be found here:
About the role:
Having secured our position as the leading innovator in Spray Injection Patching solutions in Ireland and Great Britain, we now want to bring our innovations to Europe’s roads.
We have an exciting opportunity for an International Sales Executive to assist in developing our international growth ambitions. The International Sales Executive will work closely with the Marketing and Product Development teams. The primary purpose of the role is to develop new opportunities for Archway Products Ltd. by developing trusting relationships with new clients in Europe. This is a remote working role, with the successful candidate being required to attend the company HQ from time to time, and also to spend time on mainland Europe promoting the company’s product portfolio and engaging with prospective clients. The successful candidate will be commercially fluent, speak at least one European language, have an interest in engineering / plant machinery, have an aptitude for all things technical and be entrepreneurial in spirit.
You will be commercially fluent, speak at least one European language, interested in mechanical and civil engineering, have an aptitude for all things technical and be entrepreneurial in spirit. All things new excite you and you in turn will excite our customers and our own business stakeholders. Success in this role is contagious!
- Develop and execute detailed go to market strategies that deliver business growth and incremental revenue to the company
- Work closely with the Management team to develop regional sales strategies
- Grow top line revenue across new markets by selling products, service programs, data services, training programmes, and other value-added items
- Provide up to date and accurate sales pipeline information in our CRM system
- Develop and manage business account plans for the designated opportunity portfolio
- Contribute towards the collation of market intelligence and the competitive landscape on a regular basis
- To be a cultural ambassador for the company abroadTo use market insights to authenticate and improve our product roadmap strategies for each sector that we serve
- Organise and manage customer engagement experiences such as exhibitions, shows and demonstrations throughout Europe
- To carry out other ad-hoc duties as required to meet business needs
- Relevant third level degree (e.g., International Business Development, International Sales & Marketing)
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of international sales experience desired, ideally in Manufacturing
- Fluency in English and in at least one European language (e.g. French, German) required
- Must be eligible to live, work and travel in Ireland and mainland Europe, and have the flexibility to travel when necessary
How to apply:
Send an Email Please include a cover letter with your CV, outlining your languages and other relevant skills, and stating why you are a good fit for this position.
Archway Products Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applications will be treated as confidential and in line with GDPR regulations.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org