We are the designers and manufacturers of best in class road maintenance solutions.
|Job Title||International Sales Executive|
|Reports To||Managing Director|
|Location||This role operates on a hybrid working model, meaning the majority of this role can be carried out remotely. Travel will be required to attend Carrick on Shannon, and other sites across Europe/International markets. Travel would be agreed in advance with your manager.|
|Contract Type||Permanent – Full-time|
|Start Date||Potentially February 2022|
|Salary & Benefits:||Base salary of €45,000 with guaranteed bonus of €10,000 in first year Uncapped commissions for year two onwards, reviewed annually 20 days Annual Leave per annum & Statutory Bank Holidays Employee Assistance Program Mobile phone, Laptop Company Pension Scheme (5% contribution matched)* Death In Service Insurance* Income protection* *On completion of 6 months successful employment|
About the company:
Archway Products Ltd. is a leader in the development and manufacture of innovative road repair machinery. Our flagship product, the Roadmaster Spray Injection Patching unit, is a one-person operated machine that can repair several types of road repair defects from the safety of the cab. Details on the operation of the Roadmaster machine can be found here:
About the role:
Having secured our position as the leading innovator in Spray Injection Patching solutions in Ireland and Great Britain, we now want to bring our innovations to Europe’s roads.
We have an exciting opportunity for an International Sales Executive to spearhead our international growth ambitions. The International Sales Executive reports to the Managing Director and will also work closely with the Marketing and Product Development teams. The primary purpose of the role is to develop new and exciting value adding opportunities for Archway Products Ltd. by fostering exceptional and trusting relationships with yet to be discovered clients.
You will be commercially fluent, speak at least one European language, interested in mechanical and civil engineering, have an aptitude for all things technical and be entrepreneurial in spirit. All things new excite you and you in turn will excite our customers and our own business stakeholders. Success in this role is contagious!
• Develop and execute detailed go to market strategies that deliver business growth and incremental revenue to APL
• Work closely with the Management team to develop regional sales strategies
• Grow top line revenue across new markets by selling products, service programs, data services, training programmes, and other value-added items
• Cross-department cooperation: you will be asked to deliver feedback to product and R&D teams on suggestions from customers and prospects.
• Provide up to date and accurate sales pipeline information in APL’s CRM system
• Develop and manage business account plans for the designated opportunity portfolio
• Contribute towards the collation of market intelligence and the competitive landscape on a weekly basis
• To become an indispensable contact to an international portfolio of customers and prospects and to be their voice in our business as well as being a cultural ambassador for the company
• To use market insights to authenticate and improve our product roadmap strategies for each sector that we serve
• Organise and manage customer engagement experiences such as exhibitions, shows and demonstrations throughout Europe
• To carry out other ad-hoc duties as required to meet business needs Requirements The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Relevant third level degree (e.g., International Business Development, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
• Minimum of 2 years of international sales experience, with a proven track record of sales success, ideally in Manufacturing / Technical area with emphasis on customer acquisition and positioning of high value products • Fluency in at least one European language
• Strong business analysis and financial acumen
• The highest ethical standards
• Excellent relationship builder
• Technically fluent in mechanical design concepts as well as
• Ability to successfully manage sales deals through the sales process, negotiation, and contract signature, both independently and in collaboration with colleagues
• Proven track record of sales success with Business to Business / Commercial customers
• Proven track record of consistent delivery against targets
• Successful history of closing sales opportunities, with strong negotiation skills delivering both-win results and fostering long-term client-partner relationships
• Ability to develop outbound leads and at the same time nurture and develop inbound lead flow
• A passion to work on an early-stage project with a desire to make an impact for the company
• Achieve assigned goals, metrics, and objectives
• Coach-ability and Curiosity: open to feedback, learn from mistakes, eager to learn and question the norm
• Achieve credibility at all levels and show evidence of building strong relationships internally and externally
• Effective communication skills with ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment
• Fluency in English required
• Must be eligible to live and work in Ireland
• You will be expected to spend a deal of time on mainland Europe promoting the company’s product portfolio and engaging with prospective clients
How to apply:
To apply for this role please email your CV in confidence to email@example.com
Archway Products Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applications will be treated as confidential and in line with GDPR regulations.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org