Considering the purpose and context of the organisation, and the condition of the environment in which the company operates, our management team is committed to the continual improvement of the Environmental Management System (EMS), by following the principles and requirements of ISO 14001:2015. We are committed to meeting its compliance obligations.
We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation within the jurisdiction where we operate. All employees are acting to protect the environment by preventing and eliminating environmental pollution through:
• Continual education to prevent environmental pollution, preserve natural resources,
and improve the EMS
• Continual raising of environmental awareness
• Exploration of new materials with smaller environmental footprints
• Activities that emerge from the context of the organisation
• Following environmental procedures in order to decrease environmental pollution,
and prevent degradation and damage to the environment
The Director is responsible for communicating the Environmental Policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the organisation and making it available to the public.