We are committed to providing customers with service of the highest level of quality. In order to achieve this, we are continually improving processes, products and services, meeting and exceeding customer expectations at all times. The implementation of the quality policy is the responsibility of all staff members, we recognise the discipline of quality is an integral part of the organisation’s management function and we view this as a primary responsibility.
The company Quality Policy calls for continual improvement in its quality management activities and business will be conducted according to the following principles:
• Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
• Follow a concept of continual improvement and make best use of our management resources in all quality matters.
• Communicate our ‘quality objectives’ and performance against defined objectives throughout the Company and to interested parties.
• Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and sub-contractors and others who come into contact with our workplace
• Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality standards.
• Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions which may have quality impacts.
• Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of quality management.
• Commit to comply with ISO 9001: 2015 & National Highway Sector Scheme 13 (NHSS13)
Signed: Donal McNamee